Good to know
- A low campfire in a fire bowl is allowed (with the exception of extreme drought).
- Barbecuing is allowed on our campsite (with the exception of extreme drought).
On all camping pitches it is allowed to park 1 car, several cars must be parked in the parking lot at the entrance.
- Our campsite is aimed by people who love peace and nature, so it is not allowed to make loud music and party until the late hours. It must therefore be quiet on the campsite between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Provide a warm sleeping bag and some extra blankets because it can be quite cold here at night since we are located at an altitude of 535m, it cools down well here.
- The subsoil in this region consists of clay and stone, the grass grows more slowly here than in lower areas, partly because of this it is not very resistant to non-breathable tarpaulins. We recommend that you use a bottom tarpaulin that is suitable for camping and is therefore permeable to air and moisture so that the rain can also escape.
- The nearest village is Waimes which is 2.5km away where you will find all the necessary shops and restaurants.
- Dogs are welcome, maximum 4 per camping pitch and on a leash, it is mandatory to clean up your pet’s excrement at all times, also on the paths next to and around the campsite. So that the environment remains pleasant for everyone
- Placing a temporary fence for the dogs around your camping pitch is permitted