Culture and shopping
Cultural attractions and museums
- City Monschau: (30km), The picturesque medieval city of Monschau with beautiful half-timbered houses, a glass factory where you can watch the glassblowers. It’s worth a visit!
- Malmédy en Stavelot: Cozy towns of Malmédy and Stavelot (11 and 18 km).
Peak beer brewery: Peak beer brewery, the highest brewery in Belgium, where you can enjoy a nice beer with a tasty snack, only 5 km from the campsite.
Beer Brewery in Malmédy (10 km): guided tours on certain days and of course tasting of the local beers!
https://casinodespa.be/en: Discover the world’s oldest casino in the famous spa town of Spa or relax in the Thermes of Spa
- Malmudarium: The Malmedy Monastery, now known as Malmudarium, has two levels (3,000 m2) of history with audio guide. Historium, (treasury of the cathedral), folklore (carnival workshop) and the old industries of the region (leather and paper workshops). There are also additional temporary exhibitions throughout the year.
The medieval caste of Reinhardstein: (3 km) is fully furnished in its original state, beautifully situated on a hill, surrounded by forests and the Reinhardstein waterfall completes the landscape.
- Ardenner Cultur Boulevard:4 museums with miniature railways, minerals, doll museum and crib museum with nice shops and restaurants.
Eupen: The capital of the German-speaking community in Belgium awaits you with historic buildings, beautiful nature and museums
Liège: The beautiful old town of Liège with many shops, historic buildings and museums
Aquarium-Muséum Universitaire de Liège (uliege.be): Aquarium Museum of the University of Liège with about 50 aquariums and the Trézoor Museum with the history and heritage of the museum and the Zoological Institute .
A few kilometers from our campsite in Waimes, Malmedy and Robertville you can enjoy good food in numerous restaurants, you can find all these restaurants in our app.
- Herba Sana: the medicinal herb garden of Ortis in Elsenborn.
- Botaniqueliege:Botanical Garden of Liège
- University Botanical Garden of Liège: This botanical garden of the University of Liège is also worth a visit.